Monday, June 16, 2008

Papa's Day

Happy late Father's to my dad. (who probably will not read this)
I'm thankful to have been my father's daughter for 23 years.
He has been a good example to me of how a father should treat his children and his wife.
He's pretty handy with duct tape, and hammers.
He can fix a classic car while wearing a suit, and
he never was too busy to eat lunch with his teenage daughter when she came to town.
I still have never doubted that he loves me.

And


Happy Father's Day to Brian. (who probably will read this)
I'm thankful for the way you take care of Malaki.
I'm learning how to be a better mom by watching you be a dad.
Thank you for praying for Malaki faithfully.
I know you love him.
Someday he will be able to post his own thank you. For now, I'll have to do it.

So, to my two favorite Dads,
I (we) love you both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was really sweet kas, hope your dad got to see it, we miss you soo much too! I was gonna call you today to come over but i see its your anniversary, happy anniversary!!!! I should know this considering i was at your wedding, i remember watching jarrell up there and being excited for the day we would get to experience what you and brian were, and look at all of us now! 3 years and 2 kids later! Well hope we can see you soon, also if i dont see you before you go to anderson, have a great trip!!!!

Kassie said...

Thanks for reading and thanks for the Happy Anniversary! We went to St. Louis and had a great time! It is hard to believe all the last three years has brought to our families! I'm loving it. We miss Titus! I hope we can see you all sometime soon. We're leaving at 3:00am and Ki and I will be back Tuesday. We'll try to talk soon after we get back!