Friday, June 27, 2008

Brian is home!

Finally, I'm not a single parent anymore. This past week was the first time Brian and I had been apart for more than 12 hours since we were married. It was grueling! To top off my lonliness, my sister recommended that I watch a movie in which the husband dies... I watched it after Brian had been gone several days and you can probably guess how that went...
(Thanks Klaire)

No more tears - he's home safely from Haiti. It was not really the trip we were expecting. We both thought Haiti needed us... it doesn't. Of course it needs prayers, and other kinds of support - just not frontier missionaries. It is better to find this out now and not after we moved there. Plus, it is great for the country that the churches are growing and sending their own missionaries. That is a better setup for them anyway. But for us, we are back to square one.
We have a lot to think about but right now I'm just happy my family is all together again.

No comments: